Bluebeam Revu helps you complete your work in less time
Bluebeam Revu is a PDF markup and editing software designed specifically for the design and construction industry. Revu enables greater collaboration and efficiency, anywhere, anytime, giving you better results for every phase of your project.
Bluebeam desktop and cloud collaboration solutions are built on open standards, so you can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Bluebeam Revu 21 Is Here!
Revu offers powerful, highly customisable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
• Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access your projects and tool sets
• Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
• Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
• Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
New subscription model
Bluebeam is now available for subscription, so you'll have two options:
Option A - Migrate to Subscription
- Convert existing maintenance seats to subscription at current renewal rate (Exception: Open Licences convert at a low conversion price – for each OL seat, assign up to five users to subscription)
- Gain access to benefits of subscription including:
- Access to new cloud and mobile solutions within Bluebeam Cloud platform
- Enhanced services such as geolocational insights, user activity tracking, and revamped APIs
- Bluebeam University included for free, a value of $250 USD/user
Option A - Continue on Perpetual Licence for One More Year
- You can continue to use your perpetual licence with an annual increase on maintenance
- You will receive updates as they continue for Revu 20
- Maintenance will no longer be sold for perpetual licences after Q3 2023
Bluebeam solutions are available on QBS Software.