Purchase Camtasia and Snagit together and save
Buy Camtasia and Snagit together to save. Snagit helps you create remarkable visuals, reduce wasted time and share important information. Easily capture or record your screen and then customise your image captures with Snagits wide array of tools and effects. If you need more video power, use Camtasia to record a video of your screen or bring in your own video. Then, use Camtasias drag-and-drop editor to quickly add eye-catching animations, music and captions. With Camtasia, youll be able to produce stunning videos without being a professional video editor.
- The latest major version of Snagit, Camtasia and any updates to your purchased version.
- Your software key will be sent via email.
- Software is licensed per user. Each purchased user can have the software installed on two machines.
- Camtasia features:
- Stunning video effects: Apply Behaviors that are perfectly designed to animate your text, images or icons. Get a crisp, polished look without being a professional video editor
- Drag-and-drop editing: What you see is what you get. Every effect and element in your video can be dropped and edited directly in the preview window. And you can edit at resolutions up to beautiful 4K, for clear video at any size
- Exceptional performance: Camtasia takes full advantage of your computers processor with 64-bit performance. Youll get fast rendering times and enhanced stability, even on your most complex projects
- Snagit features:
- Quickly capture images and videos of your screen: Snagits image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. Youre in control of everything you capture. From a drop down menu to a scrolling webpage and everything in-between
- Mark up your screenshots: Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them. Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots or screengrabs into clear, concise communication
- Video capture. Made easy: Context is everything. Recording a video lets the person on the other end to actually hear your voice. So the next time a webpage, PDF or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead