IP Address Manager
SolarWinds IP Address Manager simplifies management and monitoring of IP addresses, DHCP services, and DNS servers
SolarWinds IP Address Manager provides automated DHCP, DNS, & IP Space Management that lets you say goodbye to spreadsheets.
Are you still using spreadsheets to manage your IP space? SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) enables you and your team to ditch your spreadsheets and switch to easy-to-use, centralised IP address management software. Now it’s easier than ever to manage and monitor Microsoft DHCP and DNS, as well as Cisco DHCP servers, all from a single, intuitive Web console.
SolarWinds IP Manager benefits:
- Centralised IP Address Management: SolarWinds IP address management software helps you easily manage thousands of IP addresses and ensure that each new mobile or smart device, virtual server, server, or desktop has its own unique IP address. By using SolarWinds IP management software you can publish reliable IP address documentation and enable teams to complete projects faster and with greater accuracy.
- Unified DHCP and DNS Administration: SolarWinds IP management software helps automatically provision addresses on virtually any major DHCP and DNS platform. Youll be able to easily unify and manage all of your Microsoft, Cisco and ISC Open Source DHCP and DNS servers (or any combination). Now teams can easily find and configure IP addresses from a single management console.
- Active IP Resource Monitoring: IP Address Manager automatically and proactively detects IP address problems that can eventually lead to network disruption with SolarWinds IP monitoring software. IP Address Manager watches key IP resources and finds problems before they become incidents. This helps network administrators avoid disruption and prevent network downtime.
- IP Address Conflict Detection System: SolarWinds IP management software can actively detect duplicate IP addresses and IP conflicts for both static and DHCP environments to help prevent network problems before they happen.
- Powerful Alerting and Reporting: IP Address Manager helps you stay ahead of serious problems like address conflicts, poor performing DHCP/DNS servers, or full DHCP by using SolarWinds IP management software. In reality, most of these issues can get out of hand and turn into serious network outages as they go unnoticed or critical parameters are left unmonitored. So turn to being proactive instead of being reactive!
SolarWinds IP Address Manager - Features
- Automated IP Address Scanning: IP Address Manager allows you to easily set up scheduled, automatic scanning to reduce manual errors and ensure your networks IP address information is always up-to-date.
- DHCP Split Scope Functionality: SolarWinds powerful DHCP manager, IP Address Manager gives you quick and easy DHCP split scope configuration for high-availability and load-balancing of your critical DHCP services.
- Advanced DHCP Configuration Options: IP Address Manager allows you to directly configure standard DHCP options for your multi-vendor DHCP servers without having to log on to individual servers or deal with complicated CLI commands with SolarWinds IP management software. The changes are automatically synced to the respective server.
- Role-Based Access Control: IP Address Manager helps coordinate team access, streamline task delegation, and provide secure management through role-based permissions and granular user control.
- IP Tracer for Historical IP Address Tracking: SolarWinds IP management software helps track IP address change histories and shows how certain properties have changed over time.
- Detailed Event Recording: IP Address Manager automatically records all IP-related events and keeps a detailed activity log showing what changed and when for quick and easy troubleshooting.
- Integrated Endpoint Tracking: IP Address Manager integrates with SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) to provide a single view of IP addresses and corresponding endpoint connection details for improved troubleshooting and enhanced network access protection.
- Global IP Address Search: SolarWinds IP management software tracks down a specific IP address on your network in just seconds by performing a global search.
- IP Address Import Wizard: IP Address Manager makes it easy to import and export IP addresses from spreadsheets or other text-based files with SolarWinds IP management software.
- Subnet Allocation Wizard: You can specify supernet and subnet sizes, so that IP Address Manager can automatically allocate the correctly-sized subnet.
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration: Leverage your existing Microsoft Active Directory user accounts to allow users to log in to SolarWinds IP Address Manager.
- Customisable Dashboard: SolarWinds IP address management software provides a customisable dashboard that delivers the essential information you need in a unified, at-a-glance view for streamlined management and quick troubleshooting.
- User-Defined IP Address Grouping: IP Address Manager allows you to quickly and easily organise your entire networks IP space with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- IPv6 Address Migration Planning Tool: IP Address Manager simplifies creation of an IPv6 migration plan and prepares your infrastructure for IPv6 address space. It will show you all dual-stack devices so that you can see which devices are already using IPv6.
- IP Address Reporting: SolarWinds IPAM software generates IP address reports using out-of-the-box templates and automates report creation and distribution.
SolarWinds IP Address Manager - System Requirements
Hardware - Minimum Requirements
- IP1000 2.0GHz (Dual Core Recommended)
- IP4000 2.4GHz (Dual Core Recommended)
- IP16000 or IPX 3.0GHz (Dual Core Recommended)
- IP1000 3GB
- IP4000 4GB
- IP16000 or IPX 4GB
- IP1000 2GB
- IP4000 5GB
- IP16000 or IPX 20GB
Software - Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows Server 2003 or 2008, 2012, including R2, with IIS in 32 bit mode. IIS must be installed and Windows 2012. SolarWinds recommends that Orion administrators have local administrator privileges to ensure full functionality of local Orion tools. Accounts limited to use of the IPAM Web console do not require administrator privileges.
Note: SolarWinds does not support production installations of Orion products on Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 systems.
- .NET Framework: Version 3.5 or later (.NET 4.0 recommended)
- SNMP Trap Services: Windows operating system management and monitoring tools component
- Database: SQL Server 2005 SP1 Express, Standard, Enterprise SQL Server 2008 Express, Standard, Enterprise, SQL Server 2008 R2 or Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Web Console Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or higher with Active scripting Firefox 3.0 or higher (Toolset Integration is not supported on Firefox).