Smartsheet is a leading SaaS platform for managing and automating collaborative work.
Smartsheet is a leading SaaS platform for managing and automating collaborative work. From automating complex processes to managing simple task lists, users have the flexibility to manage any kind of work through a familiar and easy-to-use spreadsheet interface. Smartsheets unprecedented work management capabilities make it the ideal application for increasing team productivity and operational visibility. Over 100,000 customers and millions of information workers have chosen Smartsheet for their collaborative work management and automation needs because it makes them more productive than ever before.
Smartsheet enhances your existing tools
Author: Cloud Office & Creative
Creation of content or digital assets, often shared, sometimes co-authored
Store: File Sync and Share
Place to organise, access, secure and share files
Manage: Work execution
Visibility, action, status, and automation for collaborative tasks, projects, or processes
Text, voice, and video from one person or group to another, often based and searchable
Reference: Team Sites, ECM
Structured websites for reference knowledgem instructions, and navigation
- Columns: Smartsheet columns are similar to columns in a typical spreadsheet, but also have special properties that make using your sheet easier and more powerful.
- Make Smarter Decisions with Smartsheet Sights: Smartsheet Sights gives you and your team the ability to work smarter with unprecedented visibility into work as its getting done.
- Rows and Hierarchy: Rows are a key element in your sheet and can contain information like customer names, order information or tasks.
- Card View: Card view, based on the agile project management method, gives individuals and teams a highly visual way to work.
- Gantt Chart View: Using interactive Gantt chart capabilities in Smartsheet is a great way to visualise your project.
- Gantt Chart with Dependencies: Show off your project plans with Smartsheet's interactive Gantt chart. Drag and drop to adjust start or end dates or to build dependencies between tasks.
- Formulas: In this video, we'll look at how to create a formula and reference cells, columns and ranges in your sheet.
- Autofill Formulas: Add new rows to your sheet without copying and pasting.
- Comments in Smartsheet: Moving comments to your sheet, creates an archive of relevant notes, links and files that collaborators can access, comment on or add to
- Conditional Formatting: Conditional Formatting allows you to format cells within Smartsheet based on rules you define.
- Cell Linking: Roll up several sheets into a master sheet by linking cells across sheets.