UI for iOS
Telerik UI for iOS suite delivers functionalities, built with performance in mind, that allow you to build unique and visually stunning iOS applications.
Telerik UI for iOS suite delivers functionalities, built with performance in mind, that allow you to build unique and visually stunning iOS applications. Getting started and integrating the Telerik UI for iOS components in your Xcode project is very straightforward thanks to the easy to use API. The methods and properties are self-explanatory, the architecture is easy to follow. Telerik controls give you great customisation flexibility to accommodate as many app scenarios as possible.
- TabView: The TabView component is a navigation component that allows you to display different content depending on the selected tab. Beautiful UI and Flexible styling API will let you customize the component according to your design requirements.
UI for iOS - Features
- Filling Gaps in the UIKit Framework: Native controls that bridge missing functionalities in the UIKit Framework
- Develop in Any iOS Language: Telerik UI for iOS suite can be used with both Swift and Objective-C
- Maintenance and Support: Extensive Apple-style documentation and support from the developers who build the suite
- Animations: Create your own or, use our collection of pre-built Core Animation and UIKit Dynamics based animations
- Fully Customisable Controls: Customise every feature of Telerik UI for iOS to best accommodate as many app scenarios as possible
- Xamarin Wrappers: Xamarin wrappers for the Telerik iOS controls are available as part of UI for Xamarin.
UI for iOS - System Requirements
UI for iOS require the following setup to run:
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or higher
- Xcode 7 or higher
- iOS 8 or higher