Seamlessly connect devices directly or via the Cloud.
VNC Connect is used by millions of people every day to share their computer screens across the office or around the world. While some business benefits of a remote access strategy may vary across industries, a number of common and compelling themes have emerged when speaking with our customers.
Whether youre looking for a Professional or Enterprise remote access solution, VNC Connect can improve the operational efficiency of your organisation:
- Enterprise: The IT warrior, in charge of thousands of computers supporting many users, defeating security threats and upgrading systems. You need a flexible and secure remote access strategy for your entire business. With the Enterprise subscription you have the tools to respond to your ever changing business landscape
- Professional: The office hero, always multitasking and struggling to be in more than one place at a time. You need a quick and easy remote access service that you can trust. With the Professional subscription you can access critical systems and applications remotely, from any device in the world. You can be everywhere and never leave your desk
VNC Connect - Features
- Reduce cost: Decrease support call repeat rates, call handling time and on-site travel costs.
- Save time: Reduce the need for specialised training and documentation for remote support.
- Improve quality: Provide engaging, real-time service that improves employee and customer satisfaction.
- Mitigate Risk: Anticipate and prevent system failures and the risk associated with on-site service.
- Increase Uptime: Avoid downtime with faster problem identification and resolution.
- Meet Goals: Support business and compliance objectives with audit and security functionality.
VNC Connect - System Requirements
- Windows: 10 and Server 2016, 8.1 and Server 2012 R2, 8 and Server 2012,7 and Server 2008 R2.
- Mac: 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite.
- Linux: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS+,RHEL/CentOS 6 to 7,SUSE Enterprise 11.
- Raspberry Pi: Software built-in Raspbian [arm6hf].