DameWare Remote Support
An enterprise system management application that provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows administration utilities for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations
DameWare Remote Support is an affordable and easy-to-use remote support software that simplifies and accelerates remote IT administration tasks for IT admins and support technicians. DameWare Remote Support includes the built-in DameWare Mini Remote Control for gaining remote access to Windows, Linux and Mac OS X systems. DameWare is a trusted, award-winning brand used by over 60,000 organisations worldwide.
DameWare Remote Support at a glance:
- Remote control computers both inside and outside the network firewall
- Supports remote desktop connection to Windows, Linux & Mac OS X systems
- Remotely manage and troubleshoot Windows computers & AD domains
- Deliver on-the-go support with remote access from iOS & Android devices
- Supports Smart Card logon and Smart Card authentication
DameWare Remote Support - Features
- Remotely control desktops, laptops and servers: Remote support software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. Share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
- Securely access computers outside the firewall: Provide remote support to users anywhere, with the DameWare Central Server & Internet Proxy.
- Centrally manage users, licences and host lists: Manage users and permissions with Active Directory synchronisation, create and share global host lists and control and activate licences.
- Support end-users from your iOS and Android device: With the included mobile app, you can provide support from an Android smartphone or tablet or iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad.
- Perform Windows administration tasks remotely: Troubleshoot remotely without initiating full remote control sessions. Restart services & processes, edit registries, view & clear event logs and more.
- Manage multiple Active Directory domains: Unlock user accounts, reset passwords, organisational units and groups and edit group policies from one interface.
- Support computers remotely via Intel vPro with AMT: Troubleshoot computers with built-in Intel vPro AMT features using DameWare Remote Support software.
- Smart Card login & Smart Card authentication: Benefit from two-factor authentication for remote connections in secure networks without using a smart card reader or other middleware.
- Export AD Objects & Windows configurations: Export AD Objects and WMI information in bulk to CSV or XML formats. Manage config settings and view system properties across your network.
- Direct integration with SolarWinds Web Help Desk: Initiate remote access sessions directly from tickets, save session details and create an audit trail.
DameWare Remote Support - System Requirements
- Hard Drive: 150MB
- Memory: 20MB
- CPU: 1GHz
DameWare Remote Support can be installed on:
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
DameWare Mini Remote Control can be used to initiate remote sessions with:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Debian 5.0 and later (VNC enabled)
- CentOS 5 and 6 (VNC enabled)
- Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS to 10.04.3 LTS, 11.10, and 12.04 LTS (VNC enabled)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and later (VNC enabled)
- Fedora 15 and 16 (VNC enabled)
- Mac OS X (VNC enabled)