Electronically sign, and now prepare, act on, and manage agreements to deliver great experiences for your customers and employees.
Go digital with DocuSign. We'll help you scale, even to a global level. It's easy to start and easy to grow when you choose what Forrester Research* says is the strongest brand and market share leader: [DocuSign] is becoming a verb. Electronically sign, and now prepare, act on, and manage agreements to deliver great experiences for your customers and employees.
With DocuSign, you get so much more than signing a document. Our platform automates the entire agreement process, integrates with systems you already use and offers additional value as your business grows.
Learn other ways DocuSign can help increase productivity and revenue while reducing administrative time and costs. So you can spend less time chasing down agreements and focus instead on growing your business.
- Eliminate wasted time on manual search and review
- Accelerate the time to pinpoint documents of interest
- Increase the accuracy and breadth of reviews
- Bring rogue agreements back under control
- Respond to inquiries with ease
System-wide document access:
- Gain visibility into documents, regardless of where they reside, including all DocuSign accounts, as well as external resources like Box, Dropbox, OpenText and Sharepoint.
- Filter, sort and compare documents based on DocuSign envelope metadata: Import new and existing envelope metadata from multiple DocuSign organizations to make it faster and easier to find and filter agreements of interest.
- Conduct side-by-side comparisons and detect variances in envelope attributes.
- Automated Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Automatically OCR image files and scanned documents to facilitate digital search.
- Advanced document search capabilities: Generate comprehensive results by using full-text and envelope metadata search options.
- Total Search drives search accuracy by employing, grouping, stem/no stem, wildcard and proximity and Boolean search, indexing and de-duplication.