Provides detection and elimination of viruses, trojans, worms and other internet threats on Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows legacy systems,file servers and mail servers.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security. The most recent version of the ESET LiveGrid® scanning engine utilises speed and precision to keep your computersafe. The result is an
intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software that might endanger your computer.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a complete security solution that combines maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. Our advanced technologies use artificial intelligence to prevent infiltration by viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits and other threats without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus - Features
- Redesigned user interface : The user interface in version 10 has been significantly redesigned and simplified based on the results of usability testing. All GUI wording and notifications have been carefully reviewed and the interface now provides support for right-to-left languages such as Hebrew and Arabic. Online help is now integrated into ESET NOD32 Antivirus and offers dynamically updated support content.
- Antivirus and antispyware: Proactively detects and cleans more known and unknown viruses, worms, trojans and rootkits. Advanced heuristics flags even never-before-seen malware, protecting from unknown threats and neutralising them before they can do any harm. Web access protection and Anti-Phishing works by monitoring communication between web browsers and remote servers (including SSL). Email client protection provides control of email communication received through the POP3(S) and IMAP(S) protocols.
- Regular updates: Regularly updating the virus signature database and program modules is the best way to ensure the maximum level of security on your computer.
- Device control: Automatically scans all USB flash drives, memory cards and CDs/DVDs. Blocks removable media based on the type of media, manufacturer, size and other attributes.
- HIPS functionality: Customise the behavior of the system in greater detail; specify rules for the system registry, active processes and programs, and fine-tune your security posture.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus - System Requirements
Your system should meet the following hardware and software requirements for ESET NOD32 Antivirus to perform optimally:
Intel® or AMD x86-x64
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® Home Server 2011 64-bit
ESET Anti-Theft does not support Microsoft Windows Home Servers.