Protect your network from viruses, malware and suspicious activity with Kerio Control Box
This Unified Threat Management (UTM) solution provides protection for your network and data and includes Firewall, Router, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IPS), Gateway Antivirus, VPN and URL & Content Filter.
Kerio Control NG110*:
- Suitable for small businesses with a single office, branch offices or remote workers connecting from their home office
- Compact size
- Contains an Intel Celeron processor
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
Kerio Control NG310*:
- Suitable for office workers and remote workers
- Contains Intel Atom C3558 processor
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 900 Mbps firewall throughput
Kerio Control NG510 / NG511*:
- Suitable for large enterprises looking for a rackmount device
- Ideal for head office and branch offices
- Powered by an Intel Core i5-7500 processor
- 16 GB DDR4 RAM
- 1U Rackmount Chassis Unit
- The difference between NG510 and NG511 is that NG511 comes with more Ethernet ports (14 x GbE RJ45 compared to 6 x GbE RJ45).
Older Hardware (available while stocks last)
Kerio Control NG100W* is the all-in-one security solution for SMBs. A new appliance tailored to the needs of small and medium businesses. Includes a single antenna, dual-core processor, unlimited users.Kerio Control NG300W* includes 2 antennas, quad-core processor, 25 or unlimited users.Kerio Control NG500 / Rackable , proc. Intel 4 cores, 6 Ethernet ports, number of users 50, 100 or unlimitedAll old licenses include Wifi, 1 year maintenance, 1 year hardware warranty, Antivirus and Webfilter.
*You have to buy the licence separately.
Kerio Control Hardware Appliances
Kerio Control appliances are all-in-one Unified Threat Management (UTM) hardware solutions. These appliances provide comprehensive protection for your network and corporate data. Each appliance includes a firewall, router, intrusion detection and prevention (IPS) option, as well as an anti-virus, VPN and content/URL filtering gateway. Delivered with the latest version of Kerio Control, all devices also include software maintenance and a one-year hardware warranty.
Designed for small and medium-sized businesses, Kerio Box will keep your network, employees and assets safe with this powerful new all-in-one security solution.
Kerio is moving to new, more powerful hardware appliances to better meet the needs of today's small businesses, while aligning with industry standard pricing models.
Find out more about Kerio software here.