MapForce is a graphical data mapping, integration and ETL tool.
Altova MapForce is an award-winning any-to-any graphical data mapping, conversion and integration tool that maps data between any combination of XML, database, EDI, XBRL, flat file, Excel, JSON and/or Web service, then transforms data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free data integration code for the execution of recurrent conversions.
Altova MapForce is available in the following editions:
- Altova MapForce Basic Edition: MapForce Basic Edition is a graphical XML data mapping tool for mapping from one XML Schema to another. MapForce converts data instantly or autogenerates industry-standard XSLT 1.0/2.0 transformation code for royalty-free use
- Altova MapForce Professional Edition: MapForce Professional Edition is a graphical data mapping tool for transforming between XML, database and flat file formats. This award-winning, visual data mapper converts data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free application code
- Altova MapForce Enterprise Edition: MapForce Enterprise Edition is a graphical data mapping, conversion and integration tool. It maps between any combination of XML, database, EDI, XBRL, flat file, Excel, JSON and/or Web service then transforms data instantly or autogenerates royalty-free application code.
Altova MapForce - Features
- Visual Data Mapping: To use MapForce, simply open data sources and targets as mapping components, drop in data processing functions from the customisable libraries and then drag connecting lines between the nodes you wish to associate. The built-in execution engine lets you view and save output in real time.
- Generate Code for Data Transformations: For XML and database mappings you can view and save the XSLT 1.0/2.0, XQuery or SQL execution code. Or, you can choose Java, C++ or C# to automatically generate a turnkey application from your design. This empowers you to implement data integration and Web services applications without writing any code. MapForce-generated code is royalty-free, so you may deploy it without additional fees or deployment adaptors.
- Mapping Output: When designing a mapping project, the built-in MapForce Engine allows you to perform data transformations on-the-fly and view the output with just one click. Executing data transformations with the MapForce Engine greatly simplifies the process of testing and perfecting complex mappings, saving time and increasing productivity.
- Powerful, Flexible, Cost-Effective: MapForce offers unparalleled power and flexibility for advanced data mapping, conversion and transformation, making it the ideal tool for global and intra-enterprise data integration projects. You can easily integrate data from multiple files or split data from one file into many and MapForce supports chained transformations to empower complex mappings in which the output of one mapping becomes the input of another.
Altova MapForce - System Requirements
Hardware / CPUs
- x86 and amd64 (x86-64) instruction-set based cores: Intel Core i5, i7, XEON E
- Windows Server: 2008 R2 or newer
- Windows: XP with Service Pack 3, 7, 8, 10 (or newer)
- Linux: CentOS 6, RedHat 6, Debian 6 & 8, Ubuntu 12.04 & 15 (or newer)
- Mac OS X: 10.7 or newer
All Altova solutions are available at the following link: https://www.qbssoftware.fr/en/category/altova-en/