NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
An Orion NPM module that analyzes flow-based traffic to deliver visibility into bandwidth consumption with easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom, and for what purpose.
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) allows you to capture data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easyto-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom and for what purpose. With SolarWinds NTA, its easier than ever to collect and analyse Cisco NBAR2 and NetFlow, Juniper J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow, Huawei NetStream and other flow data.
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer benefits:
- Monitors network bandwidth and traffic patterns down to the interface level.
- Identifies which users, applications and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth.
- Highlights the IP addresses of top talkers.
- Explores historical IP flow conversations with up to one-minute granularity.
- Analyses Cisco NBAR2 and NetFlow, Juniper J-Flow, IPFIX, sFlow, Huawei NetStream and other flow data.
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer - Features
- Network traffic analysis and bandwidth monitoring: Monitor interface-level network bandwidth and traffic patterns with up to one-minute granularity.
- Bandwidth use by user, application, protocol and IP address group: See which users, applications, protocols or IP address groups are consuming the most bandwidth.
- Customisable network traffic reports: Create, schedule and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
- Network traffic forensics: Analyse traffic patterns over months, days or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
- Border gateway protocol and CBQoS performance views: View balance of network traffic across providers and measure the effectiveness of CBQoS policies.
- Integrated fault, performance and configuration management: Seamlessly integrate with Network Performance Monitor and Network Configuration Manager.
- Multi-vendor device and flow support: Collect, monitor and analyse Cisco NBAR, NetFlow,sFlow, J-Flow, IPFIX and NetStream flow data.
- Consultant- and services-free deployment: Install and deploy in about an hour. Includes out-of-the-box monitors, alerts and reports.
- Wireless LAN Controller traffic monitoring: Monitor WLC traffic to see which applications and clients utilise the bandwidth of your wireless network.
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer - System Requirements
- NTA Main Poller - 3GB
- NTA Flow Storage Database - 20GB
- NTA Main Poller - 3GB
- NTA Flow Storage Database - 16GB
- NTA Main Poller - Quad-core 3GHz or better
- NTA Flow Storage Database - Quad-core 3GHz or better
- Main Poller: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
- Flow Storage Database: Windows Server 2008 SP2 x64
- Main: NTA shares the main SQL database with Network Performance Monitor
- Flow Database: NTA includes a Flow Storage Database
.Net Framework: .NET 4.5 required
Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer v11, Firefox 32.0 or higher, Chrome 40 or higher, Safari for iPhone