Network Performance Monitor
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor software makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve performance issues before outages occur.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM) provides a comprehensive fault and performance monitoring platform that allows you to collect and view availability and both real-time and historical statistics directly from your web browser. While monitoring, collecting and analysing data from routers, switches, firewalls, servers and any other SNMP- or WMI-enabled devices, SolarWinds NPM successfully offers a simple-to-use, scalable network monitoring solution for IT professionals managing any size network.
NPM 12gives you a deeper insight into your network and visibility into the cloud for faster and easier troubleshooting. Map network paths from origin to service, on premises and in the cloud with a visual hop-by-hop analysis with NetPath. Comprehensively monitor the health, performance and availability of F5 BIG-IP load balancers with Network Insight. Delve into your Cisco SwitchStacks for switch visibility and health of the data and power rings for easier troubleshooting and advanced alerting. Integrate with ServiceNow for low-noise, fast and reliable bi-directional alert management.
Discover how this network management software simply manages corporate and data center networks of all sizes with expandable modules and scalability engines.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor - Features
- Customisable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts: Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology and device dependencies
- Dynamic wired and wireless network discovery and mapping: Automatically map devices and display performance metrics and link connection and utilisation
- Automated capacity forecasting, alerting and reporting: Automatically calculate exhaustion dates via customisable thresholds based on peak and average usage
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5 BIG-IP family of products: See into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery environment
- Wireless network monitoring and management: Retrieve performance metrics for autonomous access points, wireless controllers and clients
- Consultant- and services-free deployment: Install and deploy NPM 12 with out-of-the-box monitors, alerts and reports in about an hour
- Customisable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software: Customisable Web-based network performance dashboards, views and charts.
- End-user quality of experience with packet capture and analysis: Determine if changes in end-user experience are caused by the application or the network.
- Dynamic statistical network performance baselines: Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data.
- Hardware health monitoring: Monitor, alert and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed and power supply.
- Customisable performance and availability reports: Schedule and generate custom network performance reports with one of over 100 out-of-the-box templates in NPM 12
- Drag-and-discover network performance charts: Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor - System Requirements
Find here all information with regards to SolarWinds NPM 12 system requirements.