Lightweight .NET reporting product that can be embedded in Microsoft Windows Forms and WebForm applications with support for data export to all popular file formats including PDF, Excel, RTF and TIFF.
Telerik Reporting is a reporting solution for all .NET cloud, web and desktop platforms that provides a full range of ready-to-use tools and services to help people throughout your organisation create, deploy and use reports quickly and easily. With Telerik Reporting, you can retrieve data from relational, multidimensional, ORM or custom data layer based data sources; The ready reports can be viewed in various formats (including PDF, Microsoft Office Word and Excel and PowerPoint documents); and can be viewed with a dedicated viewer in a Web or .NET Desktop application.
- ToC in ReportBook: In R1 2017, you'll get further developed auto generated ToC to support a book of reports so that one aggregated contents table gets added to the beginning or the end of the report book.
- Tooltip Interactivity: Interactive capabilities of the report viewer controls are extended by allowing a tooltip to be displayed on hover over any report item or graph/map data point.
- ReportBook Design Support: ReportBook is updated to support report sources and to enable report books authoring inside the standalone report designer.
Telerik Reporting - Features
- Powerful Reporting Solution: Telerik Reporting is a server-based .NET developer tool that helps transform data into actionable business insights. Its a lightweight reporting platform designed to satisfy all the reporting needs of the modern business. With an intuitive report designer for Visual Studio, a Standalone Report Designer and a powerful API, it allows enterprises to easily create elegant reports that can be directly embedded in any .NET desktop and web application.
- Established on the Market: Telerik Reporting was the first reporting tool in the industry to introduce an innovative WYSIWYG design surface in Visual Studio .NET more than 10 years ago and a second standalone designer for creating reports in a visual manner shortly after. Weve spent a decade developing and upgrading the product, achieving the highest level of quality, excellent performance and extending the feature set. Today, it is used by more than 40% of all Telerik customers.
- Complete Feature Set: Telerik Reporting is a mature reporting solution, with a complete feature set for report creation, styling and interactivity. With Telerik Reporting you can deploy reports in any applicationresponsive HTML5 and .NET web apps (ASP.NET, MVC, Core), Azure, WPF and WinForms desktop appsand export them in more than 20 formats, including Word, Excel, PDF, PPT, image, CSV and more. With Telerik Reporting you get sophisticated features like conditional formatting, table of contents, custom interactivity actions, PDF security, events in all viewers, great report rendering, private fonts, continuous form paper printing and many more. Well continue improving our reporting solution in the future, so stay tuned.
Telerik Reporting - System Requirements
Operating System Support
- All Windows versions which support .NET4+ (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP2, 32bit and 64bit)
- For Azure applications:Windows Azure SDK 1.3+
.NET and IIS Support
- .NET Framework 4+ Full Profile(Client Profile is not supported)
- All Internet Information Services versions which support .NET4+ (IIS 6+)
- Telerik Reporting works in Medium Trust environments with some restrictions (more info in this help article)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 (Community, Professional, Premium and Ultimate Editions)
- Beta and RC versions of Visual Studioare not supported
HTML5/JS and Mobile Support
- iOS 5+
- Android 4+
- Windows Phone 7.5+
- WinRT 7.5+
ASP.NET MVC Support: ASP.NET MVC 4+
ASP.NET AJAX Support: ASP.NET AJAX 3.5+
WPF Support: WPF 4+ Tools/SDK
WinForms Support: .NET 4+
- Developing reports: Silverlight 5+ Tools/SDK
- Viewing reports: Silverlight 5+