An Industry Award winner, UltraEdit supports 64-bit disk-based file processing (standard) on all 32-bit Windows platforms.
Simple, convenient and comprehensive text editor. It supports unlimited file sizes and has a spell checker with over 100,000 words. In addition, it allows editing in hexadecimal or in columns. Now includes UltraCompare.
- Code folding
- 64-bit file processing (standard) on all 32-bit Windows platforms
- Unicode support
- Disk-based text editing and large file processing - support for files over 4GB, minimal RAM usage even for multi-megabyte files
- Multi-line search for all search commands (Find, Replace, Find in files, Replace in files)
- Spell checker with over 100,000 words and support for many foreign languages (German, American English, British English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch and Swedish)
- Syntax highlighting - configurable, pre-configured for C/C++, VB, HTML, Java and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex. Numerous wordfiles are available for download
You can find the IDM - Ultraedit product range here.