WebStorm 2017.1 adds support for such exciting technologies as Vue.js and Jest, brings more flexibility to code styles and improves React and Angular support and testing experience.
- Debugger: Debug your client-side and Node.js apps with ease in the IDE put breakpoints right in the source code, explore the call stack and variables, set watches and use the interactive console.
- Seamless tool integration: Take advantage of linters, build tools, test runners, REST client and more tools, all deeply integrated with the IDE. But any time you need Terminal, it's also available as an IDE tool window.
- Unit testing: Run and debug tests with Karma, Mocha, Protractor and Jest in WebStorm. Immediately see test statuses right in the editor, or in a handy treeview from which you can quickly jump to the test.
- Integration with VCS: Use a simple unified UI to work with Git, GitHub, Mercurial and other VCS. Commit files, review changes and resolve conflicts with a visual diff/merge tool right in the IDE.
WebStorm - Features
- NEW: Frameworks: Vue.js support, auto import for React components, Angular language service.
- NEW: Testing: Integration with Jest, Better testing experience
- NEW: Code style: New code style options, added Support for Standard code style, introduced Sorting for imports, improved TSLint support
- NEW: Tools: Completion for modules in package.json, completion in webpack configuration file
- Modern frameworks: WebStorm provides advanced coding assistance for Angular, React and Meteor. Enjoy support for PhoneGap, Cordova and Ionic for mobile development and develop for server-side with Node.js. All in one IDE!
- Smart editor: The IDE analyses your project to provide the best code completion results for all supported languages. Hundreds of built-in inspections report any possible issues right as you type and suggest quick-fix options.
- Navigation & Search: WebStorm helps you get around your code more efficiently and save time when working with large projects. Jump to a method, function or variable definition in just one click or search for the usages.
- Debugging: WebStorm provides a built-in debugger for your client-side code (that works with Chrome) and Node.js apps. Place the breakpoints, step through the code and evaluate expressions all without leaving the IDE.
- Unit testing: Perform unit testing with ease, as WebStorm integrates with Karma test runner and Mocha. Run and debug tests right inside the IDE, view results in a nice and visual format and navigate to the test code.
- Build tools: Enjoy a simple unified UI for running Grunt, Gulp or npm tasks right from the IDE. All tasks are listed in a special tool window, so simply double-click on the task name to start it.
- Code quality tools: In addition to hundreds of WebStorms own inspections, it can run JSHint, ESLint, JSCS or JSLint against your code and highlight any issues on the fly, right in the editor.
- Project templates: Start new projects from the Welcome screen using popular project templates like Express or Web starter kit and access even more project generator thanks to integration with Yeoman.
- VCS: WebStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial and Perforce.
- Local history: Whether youre using VCS or not, Local history can be a real code saver. At any time you can inspect the history of either a particular file or directory and roll back to any of its previous versions.
- Customisation: WebStorm is extremely customisable. Adjust it to perfectly suit your coding style, from shortcuts, fonts and visual themes to tool windows and editor layout.
WebStorm - System Requirements
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- macOS 10.5 or higher.
- Only 64-bit macOS is supported.
- OS Linux 64 bit
- KDE, GNOME or Unity DE desktop