XMind is a popular mind mapping tool. Millions of people use XMind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organized.
XMind is one of the most popular mind mapping tools. Millions of people use XMind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organised. We want all platform users to have the same experience. It couldnt be easier to get started.
- Mind Mapping: Mind Map structure in XMind contains a root in the center, with main branches radiating from it. Besides the Mind Map structure, XMind also offers Org-chart, Tree-chart, Logic-chart, etc. These charts will play important roles under various circumstances.
- Business Charts: Business elites always encounter a lot of complex tasks. The four amazing structures of XMind could help them release pressure and improve efficiency! Fishbone Chart can visually organise causal relationships among complex ideas or events. Matrix enables in-depth comparative analysis for project management and strategic decision-making. Timeline tracks milestones and schedules in chronological order. Org Chart easily presents an overview structure of an organisation.
- Brainstorming Mode: With XMind, you can start the individual brainstorming easily and quickly. The most important thing of brainstorming is to focus on quantity, not quality. So we bring the Idea Factory to record and collect inspirations further and faster. A timer stays to let you control the brainstorming session time. Additionally, you can switch between day mode and night mode.
- Presentation Mode: The Presentation Mode is an alternative "full-screen" view that allows you to browse your map with a minimum of distraction. It makes the map appear on the whole screen rather than in a window. You can use shortcut keys and a hovering toolbar in this mode to view and navigate map easily. An additional sidebar lets you filter the map and record audio notes.
- Gantt View: Gantt View shows start date, end date and progress of every task. A task (or a milestone) is actually a topic in mind maps, so a task has a tree structure, which is usually called a Work Breakdown System(WBS). And the structure is, you guess right, the mind map! And they're auto synchronised. The user interface is beautiful, the interaction is fluent and the usability is improved. Complex operations can be done directly on the view.